Friday, May 18, 2007

Innovation one meal at a time

This is a new blog, so if you are picking this up on your feed, you might like to try my less conventional travel & innovation blog of inspiring cities... and meals... and wine...!

it's innovation & inspiration around the world a meal at a time .... travel innovation journal

Also this blog (the Freied chicken blog of bad ideas) is a spin-off of my main innovation blog at www.2thinknow.com/innovation/ which is a participateory blog where I encourage a global conversation about innovation, something I have been doing on my recent trip to Paris, London, Vienna, Boston and San Francisco.

PS. I'm off to Sydney next week for consulting (to pay those bills) for www.simple.net.au (where I still do some consulting), so I will have some innovation & food reports from there. I think Sydney will soon be entering an asendancy cycle again, now that the heats started going out of the property market there (high property prices being a key killer of innovation as they drive out artists & creatives and other poor and creative / artistic people).

More Fried Chicken innovation stories of the stupid and inane soon on this site.
Chin Chin!

Christopher-aint-no-fried-chicken-here-folks... Yippee doo da yippeee da

No comments: